Kawasaki J300 - Service manual > Guard
Mud Guard Removal
Mud Guard [B]
- Remove the bolts [A], and free the air cleaner box to remove the mud guard.
Mud Guard Installation
- Installation is the reverse of removal.
- Be sure that pad [A] is in position on the mud guard.
Grab Rail Removal
- Open the seat.
- Remove the screws [A].
Quick Rivets [A]
Grab Rail Mounting Bolts [A]
Grab Rail [B]
Grab Rail Installation
- Install the grab rail and tighten its bolts.
Torque - Grab Rail Mounting Bolts: 24 N*m (2.4 kgf*m, 18 ft*lb)
- Fit the tabs [A] of the cover to the ribs [B] of the grab rail.
Fenders Front Fender Removal Remove: Bolts [A] (Both Sides) Bracket [B] Front Fender [C]
Center Stand Removal Remove: Spring [A] Center Stand Bolts [B] and Nut (Both Sides) Center Stand [C]