Kawasaki J300 - Service manual > Center Stand, Side Stand
Center Stand Removal
Center Stand Bolts [B] and Nut (Both Sides)
Center Stand [C]
Center Stand Installation
- Be sure that the collars [A] are in position.
- Apply grease to the inside of the collars.
If the damper [B] is damaged, replace it.
- Replace the center stand nuts with new ones.
Center Stand Bolts and New Nuts
- Hook the spring [A] as shown.
Side Stand Removal
- Use the center stand to support the motorcycle upright.
Side Stand Switch (see Side Stand Switch Removal in the Electrical System chapter)
Side Stand Bolt [B]
Side Stand [C]
Side Stand Installation
- Apply grease to the sliding area [A] of the side stand.
Side Stand Bolt
- Hook the spring [B] as shown.
Rear View Mirror
Rear View Mirror Removal
- Slide the rubber cover [A].
- Loosen the locknut [B] and remove the rear view mirror [C].
Rear View Mirror Installation
- Install the rear view mirror and tighten the locknut [A].
- Adjust the rear view mirror slightly with its mirror [B].
- If necessary, loosen the locknut [C] and adjust the mirror.
- Install the rubber covers.
- Installation and adjustment of the right side are common with those of the left side. Follow the procedure specified at the left side.
Mud Guard Removal Remove: Bolts [A] Mud Guard [B] Remove the bolts [A], and free the air cleaner box to remove the mud guard.