BMW C400GT - Rider's Manual > Light sources
LED light source
Except for the rear turn signals, all light sources in the Scooter are equipped with LED technology.
Light sources cannot be renewed separately.
- Contact a BMW Motorrad partner.
Replacing the light source for the rear turn signal
- Park the Scooter, ensuring that the ground is level and firm.
- Turn off ignition.
- Remove screw 1.
- Pull the headlight diffuser out of the light housing.
- Remove the light source 2 from the light housing by pressing it in and turning it counterclockwise.
- Replace defective light source.
- To protect glass on new bulb against contamination, always use a clean, dry cloth to hold it; do not touch with bare fingers.
- Install the light source 2 by pushing it into the socket and turning clockwise.
- Insert the headlight diffuser in the light housing.
- Install screw 1.
Removing the fuse Requirement The fuses are located under the battery compartment cover by the leg shield. ATTENTION Bypassing defective fuses