Peugeot Satelis - Owner's Manual > Checks to perform before use
- Check the fuel level.
- Check the level of the engine oil.
- Check that the brake levers are working and moving properly.
- Check operation of the lights, flashers, horn, and brake light.
- Check the tyre wear and condition.
- Check the tyre pressure.
- Check that the throttle is working properly.
- Check that the central and side stands can be unfolded smoothly.
- Check that the rear-view mirrors are in the correct position.
- Check that the dashboard is working correctly and that no warning lights are lit. If they don't work, have the system checked by a registered dealer.
If a brake lever feels soft when you actuate it, you must have it immediately checked by an authorised dealer.
Accessory socket A power socket, 12 V-120 W maximum, is fitted on the left side of the glove box. (1)
WARNING Before using the vehicle for the first time, make sure you are familiar with all the controls and their respective uses. If you are not sure about the functions of any of the controls, your registered dealer can answer your questions and give you any help you may require.